Mosconi Cup, when does Matchroom pick "their" 2 US players?

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Does anyone know? I coulda sworn I read somewhere that they pick before the US Open, hence before the two "automatic" bids were offered based on final BCA points.

I can't find mention of it now though...

Thanks,

Matt
 

Roy, you're on the ball! Matchroom NOW will pick after the Open and dang if they didn't change their process! From your link: "Players 1 & 2 will be announced at the close of the US Open, while players 3 & 4 will be announced in September."

It's been frustrating trying to follow this selection process! The BCA points? Good luck figuring them out! Imagine if you are a player sorely wanting to be on the squad?

Thanks friend, sending a green fried tomato your way.

BTW, are you attending? I'll be there wednes, thurs and fri. It'd be good to shake your paw. If you do go, please wear something unique so I can pick you out of a crowd. I'll be wearing this (I'm from N. Carolina ya see):

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

redneck.jpg


;) ;) ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top