Mosconi - Day 2 Updates

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep stuck at frickin work again and the firewalls won't let me watch so if someone could post some updates when it begins I would be grateful. Got a good nights sleep last night and feelin positive about today. Hopefully this is the day that the americans run the side !

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The link I posted yesterday did not work for you?

http://cdn.livetv.sx/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=172306&lang=en

This is working for me while the others were all blocked.

Just make sure you install the ad blocker or you'll be spammed to death.

no not at work it didn't. I'm on a gov computer hence I have firewalls that block it. I tried just about every one that people listed and non of them got through the firewall.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no not at work it didn't. I'm on a gov computer hence I have firewalls that block it. I tried just about every one that people listed and non of them got through the firewall.

Go tell that government to change the healthcare laws back! It just cost me an extra $300 a month in my health insurance starting next year. Which could very easily mean that my pool playing with my son is going to get cut as the premiums went up last year too and there is not much else to cut from our budget.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go tell that government to change the healthcare laws back! It just cost me an extra $300 a month in my health insurance starting next year. Which could very easily mean that my pool playing with my son is going to get cut as the premiums went up last year too and there is not much else to cut from our budget.

ObombaCare? Is he on the US Team?

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wish I could bro; hell I can't even get the mosconi cup to watch ! lol