Moving to Natchez

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it I will be moving to Natchez, Ms. around the first of Sept. going to have to find a place to shoot some pool, mainly one pocket. Anyone with any ideas, I would be most grateful.---Smitty

thenuke

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Leave TEXAS !!

Well it I will be moving to Natchez, Ms. around the first of Sept. going to have to find a place to shoot some pool, mainly one pocket. Anyone with any ideas, I would be most grateful.---Smitty

Say it isn't so. Stay in touch, you'll probably have to give weight to get any action. Your friend Robert:smile::smile:

CueNut40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sadly you wont find any one pocket action in Natchez. You will only find Valley tables with mud cueballs. A few good shots but no good equipment.

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hear Jackson has a room that some guys play 1P and there is always Bayou Billiards in Baton Rouge only 1 1/2 hr. away. Last time I was in Rustys was last Thanksgiving Robert missed seeing you, but saw most of the guys. You take Care.--Smitty

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
My friends at Lazy Magnolia brewery (in Kiln) would be happy to have you as another satisfied customer. They make great beer. Stop in for a tour as well and tell em Mr. Bond in Chicago said howdy Yall. The owners are Mark and Leslie Henderson - super nice peeps.:cool: