Moyer's/Eric's Texas Open Pictures

eyoresnorz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone! I'm hoping this great community can help me...

I am searching for pictures from the Texas Open (or whatever it was called back in the day) when it was played at Moyer's and/or Eric's. Specifically, I am searching for pictures of Bob Vanover from the 1984 tournament, but will take any that I can locate.

Does anyone know of anyone that might have some? I am willing to pay for digital copies or reprints from negatives.

If you live in the DFW area, this is a secret! I already know that Bob does not have any, and I don't want his son knowing I am searching, as it is a surprise. So, please don't mention it to either Bob or Gary. Thank you!

I'd appreciate any assistance with this. Thanks bunches!
 
Moyers 1984

Go to our web sight at billporter.smugmug.com.
I took the photos at the Moyers tournament and Bill edited them. There are photos of Fat Ralph, Bob Vanover, Ambrose, Lizard, U.J. Puckett etc.
Hope this is what you want. Smugmug will also make prints of these photos.

Mike Haines
 
Go to our web sight at billporter.smugmug.com.
I took the photos at the Moyers tournament and Bill edited them. There are photos of Fat Ralph, Bob Vanover, Ambrose, Lizard, U.J. Puckett etc.
Hope this is what you want. Smugmug will also make prints of these photos.

Mike Haines

Actually, printing, downloading, and external links have been turned off for all our old pool pic galleries. I will turn those back on for this gallery for a couple of days so that you can order prints from Smugmug if you wish.
 
I was there at the last couple of years at moyers. They had great food. And action. I miss those days. Everyone looks so young in those pics. I hope you get what your looking for. I think I'll ask Showboat and see if he has some pics.

Are you just looking for Moyers or if he had some from Erics, would that work?

Shane
 
Back
Top