Mr. Wilson, Justinb386 here. Why do you call me a Scammer?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I stopped on page 11 I have think, but has anyone given Justin the best advice yet?

Justin, if you haven't heard you need to move to North Dakota and meet up with a possible female named Jamie Lion. She and you could create a child together that would take the pool world over with both of your knowledge.

Your welcome

Jaime is a guy dammit! They would have to adopt and that brings on a whole new set of child protection issues we don't have the bandwidth to discuss here.��

Last edited:

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Jaime is a guy dammit! They would have to adopt and that brings on a whole new set of child protection issues we don't have the bandwidth to discuss here.��

Adopt, hope Jaime a woman because they can't adopt with $8 cash, no vehicle and $120 cue.

They could come up with the troll thread of the century most likely though.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member

Attachments

• 48v4j7.jpg
    48v4j7.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 368

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He must be banned from Facebook and IG. That's why he's back here. It's gotta be killing him to not be able to post.

And I'd like to thank the good members who've already sent me a bottle of XO and a sweet Nickel and Nickel Cab. It's the Rutherford no less! The Fishing Pool players of Greater Tampa Bay will sleep well tonight. How about you Justin?

He's not banned on Facebook but it's funny watching him ask the same questions and post mini-rants on the cue seller groups. They seem to enjoy him more there.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Justin, if you haven't heard you need to move to North Dakota and meet up with a possible female named Jamie Lion.
She and you could create a child together that would take the pool world over with both of your knowledge.

And their love child would be named........
Poolkillers

***What everyone does not realize is that Justin is a Russian Operative trying to disrupt American Society from the inside using the internet to infiltrate newsgroups that are the foundation of America.

Pool is one of the cornerstones of America that the Russians are trying to dislodge to bring down our great Democracy into a pile of rubble.