Mr3Cushion will you be offering any Live Stream discount

billiardshot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mr3Cushion will you be offering any Live Stream discount on your 2nd edition Book & DVD,This weekend???? Or all the 2nd Ed. soldout??
 
Book and DVD raffle for USBA Sanctioned Tour tournaments this weekend!

QUOTE=billiardshot;2654527]Mr3Cushion will you be offering any Live Stream discount on your 2nd edition Book & DVD,This weekend???? Or all the 2nd Ed. soldout??[/QUOTE]

Bob; I will be offering a 20% DISCOUNT, $48.95US plus FREE S&H in USA for the 2nd Edition of "The Concise Book of Position Play" book and DVD set for all the viewers and players this wekend, Oct. 15-17, for the LIVE STREAM at the CUE N CUSHION tournament in Hooksett, NH.

The same goes for the CAROM CAFE "C" tournament in Queens, NY, the same weekend, Oct. 15-17. I hope they will have a chat-room also with their live feed camera!

"Good Shooting and Good Billiards" for all the players in both tournaments!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion":thumbup:

P.S. Bob; All the 2nd Editions are not sold out, but, I've had alot of responce from across the pond lately!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top