My 2 cents on aiming systems

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, when you said you made a typo and corrected it to a "visual" system you made a lot more sense. CTE teaches certain specific "visuals" that are supposed to put the ball in the pocket. Nobody ever makes the distinction that you did. It's not "visual" as in use your eyes. It's "visual" as in use the three or four alignments between cb and ob (called "visuals").

If I now called your grandmother something nasty then my posts would be no different from the deleted ones.
Please explain this to Patrick, he is not comprehending well lately.

My Grandmother died at 99 years old, 26 years ago, so she will not respond.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, so nobody asked him why he does it
I've posted video of his explaining how he aims .
And he's told my brother's best friend who sponsored him at the Mohegan Sun why he developed that HABIT of stroking to the left side of the cue ball
CTErs claim it's an aiming system.
Anything a person does that is methodical and regularly repeated in the process of aiming is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, part of, A SYSTEM.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Anything a person does that is methodical and regularly repeated in the process of aiming is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, part of, A SYSTEM.
Again, who asked.him and somehow concluded it's some half.ball pivot ( even if he hits the cue ball with right English on the last stroke) ?

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again, who asked.him and somehow concluded it's some half.ball pivot ( even if he hits the cue ball with right English on the last stroke) ?
Maybe it was your friends brothers cousin, how the hell I know? The system is balled the Bustamante 1/2 ball system,,,,,,,,,,, ever think it could possibly be a different Bustamante than your cousins brothers friends uncle knows?

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Maybe it was your friends brothers cousin, how the hell I know? The system is balled the Bustamante 1/2 ball system,,,,,,,,,,, ever think it could possibly be a different Bustamante than your cousins brothers friends uncle knows?
More BS
Someone is selling some system and using Bustamante's name.
Bustamante is the only Bustamante who strokes.on the left edge.of the CB and on the last stroke , hits the ball where he wants.
He did it while in action growing in the Philippines to hide the spin he used.
You want the truth or you want to stay pathological?
Because that is the truth.
He also showed.on TAR how he aims.
And during the big three day match with SVB, he actually missed an easy 10-ball and he quit stroking the cue ball to the left edge.for a while.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More BS
Someone is selling some system and using Bustamante's name.
Bustamante is the only Bustamante who strokes.on the left edge.of the CB and on the last stroke , hits the ball where he wants.
He did it while in action growing in the Philippines to hide the spin he used.
You want the truth or you want to stay pathological?
Because that is the truth.
He also showed.on TAR how he aims.
And during the big three day match with SVB, he actually missed an easy 10-ball and he quit stroking the cue ball to the left edge.for a while.
What difference does it make? If it really was this Bustamante character you speak of at all, he was probably shooting a shot that he may never have to repeat again, and that anyone watching may or may not ever shoot again, and especially unlikely in the same exact situation he was in. So I ask you, why would he even care if someone else saw the kind of english he used on , any shot really? I see anyone else playing against him and trying to replicate what he is doing as being a huge advantage, for him.

Where exactly are you going with this interrogation? It's making me dizzy.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
What difference does it make? If it really was this Bustamante character you speak of at all, he was probably shooting a shot that he may never have to repeat again, and that anyone watching may or may not ever shoot again, and especially unlikely in the same exact situation he was in. So I ask you, why would he even care if someone else saw the kind of english he used on , any shot really? I see anyone else playing against him and trying to replicate what he is doing as being a huge advantage, for him.

Where exactly are you going with this interrogation? It's making me dizzy.
Ok..
You have a different Bustamante.