My First Scruggs & AE Cues

RDCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are my newest additions to my personal collection. First is a Scruggs that I will have monday. It is on the way to me now :) I will let the pics do the talking. This is an awesome cue. I wanted a box cue for a long time and even contacted Tim to see if he would make me one and he said NO he no longer will make box cues so getting this is a bonus. Some of you guys have already seen this cue, but those who have not...

ts4.jpg

ts1.jpg

ts2.jpg

ts3.jpg

Next I picked up last night in a trade deal and cost me a little cash but I liked this AE overall design so I picked it up...

ae5.jpg

ae1.jpg

ae2.jpg

ae3.jpg

ae4.jpg

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Sweet Scruggs

I am not a big fan of box cues but I must say that Tim Scruggs cue is very very nice. Thanks for posting the pictures and enjoy your beautiful cues.

Kevin

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never cared for box cues but this one just changed my mind.That cue is drop dead gorgeous.

Glen

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is a big cue!

Even for a box cue of Timi's. The outlined veneer I believe is ivory! The joint collars have ivory inlays too!
Very sweet pick up.
Congrats,
Nick :)

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even for a box cue of Timi's. The outlined veneer I believe is ivory! The joint collars have ivory inlays too!
Very sweet pick up.
Congrats,
Nick :)

nick, those aren't veneers. the wildwood is one piece recut into the ivory box, no mitres on either.

guy