55.2 KB · Views: 403
  • S4020256 resized.jpg
    S4020256 resized.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 357

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
duke@neo.rr.com said:
if you follow me or my posts in the past, you'd know who made it. I'll let someone else here tell ya'

I'm sure it's a Dzuricky.

deep

OFF THE CHAIN
Silver Member
duke@neo.rr.com said:
this cue don't even look like a stinger. no, its not

The inlays in the point make it look kinda like a Stinger.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
duke@neo.rr.com said:
sorta close I guess, but I've never known stinger to use ivory for anything
no but the diamonds are are in the points.
here is one
purpleheart_hor.jpg

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
duke@neo.rr.com said:
if you follow me or my posts in the past, you'd know who made it. I'll let someone else here tell ya'

So you are assuming that everyone who visits the forum should become intimately familiar with your posting history? After that comment, I really don't care who made it! Have fun with your nameless cue.

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
nope

cuenut said:
So you are assuming that everyone who visits the forum should become intimately familiar with your posting history? After that comment, I really don't care who made it! Have fun with your nameless cue.

no, I assume nothing of the sort...but you guys have contacted him so many times about me supposedly giving him a "bad reputation" just by mentioning him, that I'm done mentioning him on here. if you know of me, you know who made it...if you don't, then you don't...but I'm not blatantly saying who made it to start that b/s again...although it has been mentioned above, and heck no, its NO stinger...those cues are nowhere near this pretty. and I'm glad you no longer care, not that I was telling you flat out anyways. you guys are gonna have someone else to harrass now cause it will no longer be me.

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
no but the diamonds are are in the points.
here is one
purpleheart_hor.jpg

yes, the diamonds ARE in the points like you say and have shown us, but c'mon now...that cue looks NOTHING like mine, its nowhere near...and my cue is used for playing and not just breaking like the stinger should be. who made it is mentioned above if you really wanna know though.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is funny

cuenut said:

I have to agree but it looks like a Frey Panhdlce sold.