My Man Cave Slash pool room is coming together finally

BWColeman

BWC
Silver Member
Well I have finally began to get my home pool room together , just got a (new to me) 9ft, Commercial grade table , though I have no idea who made it , its most likely early to mid 60s vintage , absolutely no makers marks anywhere on the table , all wood construction, 1" slates 3 piece, ( center slate is larger than the end slates ) the thing is built like a tank . new Simonis 860 HR installed, a new set of Aramith Tournament balls. the table plays beautifully.

The table looks kind of like a Brunswick anniversary with out the trim and ball rack , I know its not a Brunswick , but like I say no makers marks anywhere , I will try to get some pictures up later today

CMarshall

D player at best
Silver Member
Congrats! Sounds really nice! I need to get Simonis felt on my table. Once that's done, I'll hafta get a set of the Cyclop easter egg balls. Then I'll be done….wait, I need another cue! Does it EVER stop? LOL

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
With the capital "S" for slash....

Well I have finally began to get my home pool room together , just got a (new to me) 9ft, Commercial grade table , though I have no idea who made it , its most likely early to mid 60s vintage , absolutely no makers marks anywhere on the table , all wood construction, 1" slates 3 piece, ( center slate is larger than the end slates ) the thing is built like a tank . new Simonis 860 HR installed, a new set of Aramith Tournament balls. the table plays beautifully.

The table looks kind of like a Brunswick anniversary with out the trim and ball rack , I know its not a Brunswick , but like I say no makers marks anywhere , I will try to get some pictures up later today

For a second I thought that you were going to be making a room themed in guns n roses....

Jaden

NitPicker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That's awesome! I am somewhat (Simonis green) with envy. :D