My new BCM // by Bryan Mordt

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Design:

- Curly maple forearm & butt sleeve
- White phenolic joint w/ 6-slot white micarta railroad rings on thin black phenolic collars
- White phenolic low-profile butt cap w/ 6-slot white micarta railroad ring on thin black phenolic collar
- White w/ double black speck linen wrap (no rings in that area)
- Black bumper

Playing Specs:

Butt: 15.2oz
Shaft: 4oz / 12.9mm
Balance: 19"
Ferrule: Juma
Tip: 2/3 Ultra Skin Medium
Shaft/Butt Tapers: BCM Standard

SAM_5229.jpg

SAM_5232.jpg

SAM_5236.jpg

SAM_5235.jpg

http://www.bcmcue.com/blog/2014/1/23/joaquins-curly-maple-bcm-cue

EDIT: The wrap was actually changed to accommodate the original concept's "white w/ black speck linen" :D

1485771_orig.jpg

8997168_orig.jpg

2650487_orig.jpg

Last edited:

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really sharp BCM....congrats to you and Bryan. :)

Thanks, Sean. :) And I've not forgotten about the little Andy project we were drawing up btw!
I was actually having a look at the schematic again just yesterday, while daydreaming during lunchtime at work a bit lol..

So, I've finally wrapped up business on this stick, as you can see..
I'll be in touch just as soon as I can get equilibrated again + feel the itch lol.

Best of luck with whatever you've got going on these days..

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that cue's sexier than the last chick i banged!!!!! bryans cues play fantastic if anyone out there doesn't know. i've played with everything from $20.00 players cues to $60,000 blackboar cues and my BCM felt better than all of them

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking player. Sweet looking maple and the wrap and rings flow perfect with it.
Congrats.

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the compliments. For those interested, the cue is actually up for sale in the appropriate AZB section... I would definitely like to find it a good home, with someone who really appreciates it... :)

Thanks,
Joaquin