My "NEW" Jacoby

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue that Chuck has is also my favorite Jacoby, that I've seen.
Maybe he'll post some more pics of it?

NEWJACOBY015.jpg

NEWJACOBY013.jpg

NEWJACOBY012.jpg

NEWJACOBY010.jpg

NEWJACOBY016.jpg

There you go

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
wow Chuck, thanks for the extra pics.....like I said before NICE 6 pointer; very pretty!!! :cool:

poolpro

Not a pro
Silver Member
I thought some of you may appreciate this one. A really nice 10 pointer with spear tips. I had Searing put a nice leather wrap on it.

Attachments

• dJACOBY 2.JPG
    dJACOBY 2.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 402
  • dJACOBY6.JPG
    dJACOBY6.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 373
  • dJACOBY5.JPG
    dJACOBY5.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 391

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
VERY NICE. I think that's the first Jacoby I've ever seen with that joint....they really do make a cue with every joint out there!! :thumbup:

poolpro

Not a pro
Silver Member
VERY NICE. I think that's the first Jacoby I've ever seen with that joint....they really do make a cue with every joint out there!! :thumbup:

Yeah, it looks like a uni loc, but it isn't! A uni loc will not fit it. I think it is an acu loc joint. Too bad I sold this one. That was the main reason I sold it, because I wanted some aftermarket shafts and none would fit it off the shelf. I did not want to go through the trouble of having shafts custom fitted for it.

But really, this cue plays great as is.

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
David's veneers are some of the best out there; I just don't get why his cues are not seelling for a LOT more!

jacpkg3.jpg

CueBuff

To Play or Collect
My Jacoby

David's veneers are some of the best out there; I just don't get why his cues are not seelling for a LOT more!

jacpkg3.jpg

I agree fully: The Jacoby's are super nice people, I asked for a Quote for a Cue I 'Designed' with their Cue Builder on their website (try it, fun!) and got a fast reply at a very good price!

chuckpilegis' Jacoby is awesome! Great veneer colors + Sharp points, love 'm like that!

Question to poolpro: What's the Joint Collar material?

My Jacoby (can also be found on their Website, when I asked them, about a year ago, only 2 had been made).
5/16 x 14 Joint, plays great, really nice hit, hit's like my Schon:

Joost

Attachments

• Jacoby01.jpg
    Jacoby01.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Jacoby02.jpg
    Jacoby02.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Jacoby03.JPG
    Jacoby03.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 168