My "NEW" Jacoby

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a new Jacoby at the ISPA and figured this was the best place to show her off. I saw this cue on the Jacoby website and I was instantly attracted to it and when I saw it at the Jacoby booth at the ISPA I just HAD to have it! I traded in my Jacoby D6 model and got this one. This one is 1 of 2 made. Hope y'all like her, I sure do.

jacobycue.jpg

jacobyforearm.jpg

jacobybutt.jpg

Very nice cue . I bought another Jacoby Jumper with the g-10 tip and I got this JJB Jacoby pictured below . Was good to see you again . Hope to see ya again before next year :thumbup:

Take care ... Larry

NewJacobycollage.jpg

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
I got a new Jacoby at the ISPA and figured this was the best place to show her off. I saw this cue on the Jacoby website and I was instantly attracted to it and when I saw it at the Jacoby booth at the ISPA I just HAD to have it! I traded in my Jacoby D6 model and got this one. This one is 1 of 2 made. Hope y'all like her, I sure do.

I like it a lot!! The fancier rings are really cool. After a few months with mine....not letting it go for along time :p Did you buy it at the beginning of the tourney and play with it, or wait until you were done playing?

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Very nice cue . I bought another Jacoby Jumper with the g-10 tip and I got this JJB Jacoby pictured below . Was good to see you again . Hope to see ya again before next year :thumbup:

Take care ... Larry

NewJacobycollage.jpg

if the Bowman name is on the cue does it help you play like him?? :cool: Love hear from you other Jacoby supporters!!!

IA8baller

Family man.
Silver Member
I like it a lot!! The fancier rings are really cool. After a few months with mine....not letting it go for along time :p Did you buy it at the beginning of the tourney and play with it, or wait until you were done playing?

I bought it after finishing up in the 9 ball singles on Wed. I play with a predator shaft so playability was the same. I may try playing with the shaft it came with for a while and see how things go.

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought it after finishing up in the 9 ball singles on Wed. I play with a predator shaft so playability was the same. I may try playing with the shaft it came with for a while and see how things go.

I was bored so I put this together for ya .

Hope you like it .

Larry

IA8ballercollage.jpg

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Jacoby has been making gorgeaus cues for the whole 20 years I have known them. Dave or Brandon, please post pix of the cue that won the people's choice award last year at the Super Billiards Expo.

If you all are hungry for some high end Jacoby eye candy then that cue will BLOW YOU AWAY.

I am still very very very sad about the custom Jacoby that was made for me and was stolen from me at the BCA show in 94. I only got to enjoy it for a day and then it was gone.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Jacoby has been making gorgeaus cues for the whole 20 years I have known them. Dave or Brandon, please post pix of the cue that won the people's choice award last year at the Super Billiards Expo.

If you all are hungry for some high end Jacoby eye candy then that cue will BLOW YOU AWAY.

I am still very very very sad about the custom Jacoby that was made for me and was stolen from me at the BCA show in 94. I only got to enjoy it for a day and then it was gone.

you mean the one they aptly named The Sultan??

fancy wrapless.jpg

SICK inlays.jpg

beautiful work.jpg

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Dave and Brandon both first class poeple look up the word honesty in the dictionary you find there picture there. anyone wanting a custom cue made to there specs just contact them they will go out of there way to help you. i have been to there shop and its first class all the way great cues,great poeple!!!

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jacoby

My first nice cue was an ebony, ivory and gold jacoby. That thing played great. The butt was a little thinner and I couldn't get use to it. I have played with a few other ebony jacoby's with ivory joints, and they all play wonderful.

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The veneers really do jump out. Dave does a tremendous job. I love my wrapless Jacoby I bought off this site. It has a ton of inlays and I am not sure what he would sell it for, but I love the looks of it. It is a tad light for me, but a beauty nonetheless.

steveinflorida

Silver Member
David Jacoby Cues

I have been playing with a Jacoby 'Hoppe copy' with radial pin for going on 5 years and love it. Before the Jacoby I played with a Richard Black and a Searing. So that's what I compare it to as far as how it plays. Have turned down offers to buy it many times. Almost seems as though Jacoby is a secret some times. WAY under rated! Just my H. O.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
The veneers really do jump out. Dave does a tremendous job. I love my wrapless Jacoby I bought off this site. It has a ton of inlays and I am not sure what he would sell it for, but I love the looks of it. It is a tad light for me, but a beauty nonetheless.

Be sure to PM me when/if you decide to let it go....I wouldn't mind having a wrapless to switch back and forth with my player. :thumbup: Mine weighs in at 18.7 oz, and I'm usually good with anything from 18-19....

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be sure to PM me when/if you decide to let it go....I wouldn't mind having a wrapless to switch back and forth with my player. :thumbup: Mine weighs in at 18.7 oz, and I'm usually good with anything from 18-19....

I will keep you in mind, but not sure if I want to let it go anytime soon. Depends on how my golf season goes.

breaknrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There is a very nice one in the raffle area. I have played with it and was pleasantly surprised at how nice of a player it is.

I know the seller if you interested in buying it. Its a break jump but I would use it as a player.

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jacoby cue

I play with a Jacoby cue and also a cue dealer. In my honest opinion, Jacoby cues are very underpriced cues compared to other top cue makers. Dave is a great person and it seems like he keeps getting better and better with his designs and craftsmanship. Dave will always take good care of you if you ever have a problem with your cue, service after the sale can not equal any $$ amount. Everyone has their own opinion about their cues they play with, but I still think Jacobys are flying under the radar, this is just my opinion, Duke... ..dukesqstopinpa@aol.com

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
I play with a Jacoby cue and also a cue dealer. In my honest opinion, Jacoby cues are very underpriced cues compared to other top cue makers. Dave is a great person and it seems like he keeps getting better and better with his designs and craftsmanship. Dave will always take good care of you if you ever have a problem with your cue, service after the sale can not equal any $$ amount. Everyone has their own opinion about their cues they play with, but I still think Jacobys are flying under the radar, this is just my opinion, Duke... ..dukesqstopinpa@aol.com

Thanks Duke, and I agree 110%. The folks at Jacoby have went above and beyond with the few requests I had of them. That's why they will have my business again, and again, and again.