My new JMW!!

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
It's been a long wait but my cue is finally here. I snapped a few quick photos of the cue so please let me know what you think:

Last edited:

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
zeeder, great design and great execution by jim. congrats on one of the nicest jmw's i've seen.

guy

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Congrats

Congrats on your new cue. Jim does such nice work.

Enjoy.................

Jimmy

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, Jim has done it again. The man has ability beyond his tender young age. The execution of your cue is as good as any I have ever seen.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very interesting design and awesome work.

Thanks for posting the pictures with all the sharp details.
Myron

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
i'm a big fan of Jim's work and your design only helps to show others how good he is. you've got a keeper! enjoy the cue.

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On a scale of 0 to 10 your JW is a 10! Beautiful forearm and ring work. The cue flows and the joint caps are awesome.

eeng168

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

Is that a dent on the right side of the buttcap? Or maybe it's just the photo..

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Well, I just got finished playing in league and I have to say that the cue plays as good as it looks! The cue is balanced very well and it's got a nice solid hit, even though it's a 60"er. I'm sure it is only going to feel better and better as time goes on. I got down in my match tonight 0-hill and won 5 straight to come back and take the set.

Thanks to everyone who commented, I appreciate your posting your thoughts on the cue.

eeng168 said:
Beautiful cue!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

Is that a dent on the right side of the buttcap? Or maybe it's just the photo..

I've looked at it pretty close and the cue is perfectly smooth there so it seems as though it's just a spot of the ivory that's a bit of a different shade. The only other thing I can think is that it may be a finish bubble but since the rest of the finish is pristine it doesn't seem likely.

wild west said:
Was this your design? Or did you let Jim design the cue? Either way, Awesome!
-West

This is, indeed, my design. There were some other members who helped me out with a detail or two. Those members are: ridewiththewind, qfancier, and Jimbo.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the photos really don't do the cue justice. It really needs to be seen in person, as with many cues, to get the full effect.

Last edited:

Sanj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow. great cue.
All of Jims cues hit well.Ive never played with one that I did not like.
I think your cue is one of my favourite JMW cues.
Congrats on your cue.

qfancier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It turned out even better than I imagined, Zack.

You should be very proud of your imaginative design.

Jim knocks another one out of the park. :cool: