my new Palmer (wanting to ID and value it)

Mouseglove

New member
got this from a buddy who owns a pool hall. this is from his personal collection. neither he or i have been able to find any info on it. any help would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 61509_10201046285705238_1267752178_n.jpg
    61509_10201046285705238_1267752178_n.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 379
  • 71468_10201046285985245_1731890042_n.jpg
    71468_10201046285985245_1731890042_n.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 395
  • 533385_10201046285945244_46494114_n.jpg
    533385_10201046285945244_46494114_n.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 403
  • 534783_10201046286105248_396465129_n.jpg
    534783_10201046286105248_396465129_n.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 366
  • 534839_10201046285785240_998355425_n.jpg
    534839_10201046285785240_998355425_n.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
His "personal" collection? WOW...

Ok the straight answer is... its an import and not worth a whole heck of a lot.

The I am a jerk answer... I can't... its to cruel.. ;)

JV
 
Yup, import. Older one...but not worth much.


Personally I would like to have one of each logo throughout the years, including the later imports that "stole" the name...just as a novelty. This logo is harder to find than some.

This Palmer had nothing to do with the old Palmers we know and love as far as I know. Palmer in name only.




.
 
Back
Top