My New (to me) Scruggs. 2001 Bushka Style.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
My first Tim Scruggs cue. I got this somewhere else, but it's crazy how many cues that are for sale elsewhere have passed through this website at one point or another (and it gives you a good idea of its condition, whether it's been refinished, etc.). This cue was sold a few times here, and I'm sure someone will chime in that they used to own it. Given it's excellent condition, I'm going to guess it's been refinished. If not, it looks like it's been barely used.

It's a great playing cue. Full shafts. All white is ivory except for the butt cap. According to AZB, this cue has a genuine Koo lizard wrap. I've never had a lizard wrapped cue (print or otherwise) and it feels really nice even though I'm usually a linen guy. The balance is incredible. It feels really nice to hold and go through the cue ball with. I kept reading that Scruggs cues hit stiff, but I would not call this stiff at all - it's much more medium.

I'm really happy with it. Like all my cues, I will play with this and make sure it gets used for its intended purposes.
CCB52905-0528-4571-9ED5-DD35E875B911.jpeg
10A22D59-3EC8-46E5-AAC8-8B7E59DCEE56.jpeg
7C6F965F-CD26-4A70-9D99-2D5F16632894.jpeg

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My first Tim Scruggs cue. I got this somewhere else, but it's crazy how many cues that are for sale elsewhere have passed through this website at one point or another (and it gives you a good idea of its condition, whether it's been refinished, etc.). This cue was sold a few times here, and I'm sure someone will chime in that they used to own it. Given it's excellent condition, I'm going to guess it's been refinished. If not, it looks like it's been barely used.

It's a great playing cue. Full shafts. All white is ivory except for the butt cap. According to AZB, this cue has a genuine Koo lizard wrap. I've never had a lizard wrapped cue (print or otherwise) and it feels really nice even though I'm usually a linen guy. The balance is incredible. It feels really nice to hold and go through the cue ball with. I kept reading that Scruggs cues hit stiff, but I would not call this stiff at all - it's much more medium.

I'm really happy with it. Like all my cues, I will play with this and make sure it gets used for its intended purposes.View attachment 633178View attachment 633179View attachment 633180
Nice pickup!!
thanks for sharing.
Never tired of looking at Tim's cues.
This one looks PERFECT TOO

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wowzers! Totally nice. Let us know how it plays compared to your Richard Blacks. You have some very nice cues to play with. Congrats!