My new tournament and league set up

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought this would be an easy project but man was I wrong. I'm by no means any kind of a carpenter. It's not perfectly but it's pretty close. Almost completely done, Just have to arrange the back wall with supplies and materials maybe a 4 foot light on the top edge of the lid. Lots of storage space with 3 draws 24 inches wide by 12 inches deep. Feel free to comment Good or Bad, Also any helpful ideas or hints if you have any. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 188
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 220
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 263
Great idea but I have one also............... take what you have and put a axel and 2 small wheels on one end and 2 handles on the other end. You could easily move it around like a hand truck.............

Kim
 
Great idea but I have one also............... take what you have and put a axel and 2 small wheels on one end and 2 handles on the other end. You could easily move it around like a hand truck.............

Kim

Add a Briggs & Stratton and you're good to go.
 
Back
Top