My stream is not available for international open

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
I paid for the early bird special for all 6 days. Can not get in touch with accu stats. Message says "Your cart is empty". Home screen says match starts at 10:30 eastern. Current time is 10:24 eastern. Panic!!!!!!!!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid for the early bird special for all 6 days. Can not get in touch with accu stats. Message says "Your cart is empty". Home screen says match starts at 10:30 eastern. Current time is 10:24 eastern. Panic!!!!!!!!
Mine is perfect. Contact UpState Al if possible.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also tried to contact accu-stats and the email which is listed in "Contact us" doesn't work, it comes back with a message saying "Your email could not be delivered due to the address blah blah blah"

So how can we contact accu-stats other than the phone, I can't call them cause of the fee's, I'm not in America.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
I also tried to contact accu-stats and the email which is listed in "Contact us" doesn't work, it comes back with a message saying "Your email could not be delivered due to the address blah blah blah"

So how can we contact accu-stats other than the phone, I can't call them cause of the fee's, I'm not in America.

I tried calling Accu-Stats but only an answering machine picked up. I would rather watch it than get a refund. Bummer.

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

same thing happened to me last night when Berg was at 8. I just repurchased today and will deal with Pat later, he will make it right im sure.

livestream@accu-stats.com is the email to report trouble but not much they will do for this today.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
same thing happened to me last night when Berg was at 8. I just repurchased today and will deal with Pat later, he will make it right im sure.

livestream@accu-stats.com is the email to report trouble but not much they will do for this today.

Thank you, this email worked, I got an automatic reply that it was received so I know it's working, I don't know how to give a "rep" with this new site, apparently since yesterday the azbilliards forums look have changed automatically, I don't know if its just me or for everyone, anyways, thanks again.

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you, this email worked, I got an automatic reply that it was received so I know it's working, I don't know how to give a "rep" with this new site, apparently since yesterday the azbilliards forums look have changed automatically, I don't know if its just me or for everyone, anyways, thanks again.

No problem