My video from Q-Masters

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Just a video I shot that includes some woofing and a little bit of Shane shooting. Video gives you a good idea of some of the atmosphere. It's too bad the video came out so dark because you would get a better idea of how many champions were around. If you haven't been to the Open and experienced both the tournament and the after hours action you are missing out. If you are a fan of pool you owe it to yourself to do whatever you can to go the Open and the DCC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxePGGw1w8k

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
guess you didn't hear.......

gopi-1 said:
Thnx for the vid DP! Who's that chick playing on the other table?

........somebody said she was a reporter for Inside Pool Magazine?

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wahcheck said:

That's why she looks familiar. She can use my stick anytime...

cad1illac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wahcheck said:

Chohan knows who she is. He can be pretty damn funny at times, his comment to Shane, threatening to bring Alex over to paly him if he didn't get into action, was pretty good. Even Shane thought so.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL i'm in that video talking to Weisman about the line "live to fight another day" man I have terrible language, wow, It has come to my attention its bad here too so moving foward i will use no 4 letter words in the public forums-only in PM's, I wasnt aware I was but sure enough I was then hearing myself in this video wow I'mbad. I need to work on that, sorry if I offended anyone,

thanks Roy for the video,

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
LOL i'm in that video talking to Weisman about the line "live to fight another day" man I have terrible language, wow, It has come to my attention its bad here too so moving foward i will use no 4 letter words in the public forums-only in PM's, I wasnt aware I was but sure enough I was then hearing myself in this video wow I'mbad. I need to work on that, sorry if I offended anyone,

thanks Roy for the video,
Whaaat thaaa faaak?!:D