N.W. Pool and Billiard Swap Meet

Jim Baxter

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I took my new digital Canon to the show, and was going to take a lot of pictures of people, and cue, but yaknow these things work better with Batterys. :bash::help::withstupid:

For a first time , I thought it went real well, filled most tables covered with cues, 2 maybe 3 left over for shooting, but most people were there to look and wheel and deal. Great time was had by all I saw. :dance::dance:

Harveys just South of Renton has moved and the new location is really nice. Talk is a quarterly thing. Sure wish I had a battery in the camera.:thumbup::thumbup::wave3:

I came home with 3 new to me cues, if I figure out how to get the battery into the camera, I'll post picture in the for sale section. Thanks Jim
 
Where did Harveys move to ?
I'm in Seattle for a couple of week
and would like to go there....
Thanks for your help
 
Where did Harveys move to ?
I'm in Seattle for a couple of week
and would like to go there....
Thanks for your help

Hi Go north to 1st light turn left or west to lind, turn right , north to 2900 I think , any way on east side of street, nice place. Jim
 
Thanks for your reply...
Where did you start from to go north ???
Sorry ,but I'm lost ...
 
Back
Top