name a city u think could support a new room?

From a personal aspect...Baltimore, MD because thats where I am from originally.

From a business aspect, just outside of main-strip vegas.
- Cheap flights
- Never ending money flow
- Tons of gambling action
- Advertisment opportunities (both of the pool room, and people buying ad space in the room.
- Build a nice enough room and partner with a Casino to sponsor tournaments.

just my ideas, off the top of my head. I know there are flaws in the idea. This is an idea, not a business plan. :D

Carl
 
salt lake city, ut. Lots of pool leagues smaller house tourneys, lots of players here.:embarrassed2:
 
if you could open a room anywhere in the US, where would it be and why?

I would have to say in Kansas, at least 30 minutes from the closest international airport.

Why Kansas, its just about the center of the US. It only seems logical to me if I own a poolhall its going have to be big enought to hold large tourny's and centrally located makes it easy for everyone to fly in and somewhat affordable.

Why 30 minutes from the airport. If I have enough money to open a pool hall then I must have enough money for a rental car business too. How else do you expect me to make any money having large tourny's,,,,lol
 
Weatherford, Texas. Population @ 27,000. It's about 20 miles west of Fort Worth. College town (@3,500 students). As far as I know, there isn't a single pool hall in town. Not many bars either.

A smallish-in-size hall might do well there.

Maniac
 
Right here where I live, because there really isn't a decent pool room anywhere close by. ;)
 
Back
Top