NC Pool room info needed

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
In Charlotte for the Mustang 50th. Weather has turned BAD. Might need to stay in tomorrow. Best place I can go and shoot................with Wife.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
In Charlotte for the Mustang 50th. Weather has turned BAD. Might need to stay in tomorrow. Best place I can go and shoot................with Wife.

Happy Birthday Mustang. I've had 5 new ones since 65. Last one is a 2002 that I bought new in late 2001 when I had to retire. Still have it with 38,000 miles on it. Johnnyt

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Mustang. I've had 5 new ones since 65. Last one is a 2002 that I bought new in late 2001 when I had to retire. Still have it with 38,000 miles on it. Johnnyt

Nice. First 2 days were awesome! Drove my 03 Cobra down with a big group. Rain sucks!

pico369

Registered
Was in Charlotte this past week and as per the recommendations for Smokin Cue, I highly suggest you check it out. Very cozy room with good food, beer/wine, and three diamonds that play awesome. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and made my experience very enjoyable. Will definitely go back the next opportunity I have in the future.

-Jon

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Smokin Cue is in the northeast section of Charlotte. There's another quality hall in Matthews, the name of which escapes me, which is a southeast suburb of Charlaotte.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Smokin Cue

Thanks for the recommendation. Very nice room. Smoke free BTW. Wife liked that. 5 min. from our hotel. Only about a mile from UNC Charlotte. Wed. night tournament. League today. Got plenty full.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hijack alert!

I am a Mustang guy also! How would you feel about sharing some pictures from the event as well as your 2003 Cobra...perhaps in the NPR section?

I have an Opal Frost 1996 GT which I have owned since I purchased it new in 1996. It still looks real good since a lot of its early years were spent parked in a garage during the day. Still runs strong........well for a 96' anyway lol and has 250,000 miles on it!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!