robleyf7 AZB Horse 2016 Silver Member Jul 4, 2010 #1 if anyone knows where Jean Balukas pool hall is can u get me a picture of her if she has any of her an autograph,s it that be nice thanks in Advance btw u can pm me for my address an stuff if u can do this for me thanks
if anyone knows where Jean Balukas pool hall is can u get me a picture of her if she has any of her an autograph,s it that be nice thanks in Advance btw u can pm me for my address an stuff if u can do this for me thanks
JMS AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 5, 2010 #2 Why don't you just write her a letter? Hall of Fame Billiards 505 Ovington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11209
Pushout AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 5, 2010 #3 JMS said: Why don't you just write her a letter? Hall of Fame Billiards 505 Ovington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11209 Click to expand... This. You need to do this a certain way, I learned when I was collecting autographs. PM me, I'll give ya the info.
JMS said: Why don't you just write her a letter? Hall of Fame Billiards 505 Ovington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11209 Click to expand... This. You need to do this a certain way, I learned when I was collecting autographs. PM me, I'll give ya the info.