Need a Gold Crown in San Antonio Texas

scruffy1

Silver Member
Looking for a used Gold crown, any model for a store display in San Antonio. Drop pocket, brunstone, cracked,etc. Display only. Good money!
Please contact below. Need asap.

John Burns
Classic Billiard Service
410-935-3617

scruffy1

Silver Member
No Rob, 8 footers will do also. As soon as we are done setting them up, they literally start stacking clothes on top. Cosmetically we want to look decent but playability is not a factor at all.

Thanks

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
A shot in the dark..

I got a GC-2, 9x4.5 in near perfect condition,, but,,,,,,, its located Here in Pittsburgh Pa,, its yours for $800 firm,, but youd have to pay the freight fees to get it home to you...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a GC-2, 9x4.5 in near perfect condition,, but,,,,,,, its located Here in Pittsburgh Pa,, its yours for $800 firm,, but youd have to pay the freight fees to get it home to you...

Holy crap. That is a fine price for anyone...except you!

scruffy1

Silver Member

I'll do better then the 800.00. I will do 2500.00, but it has to be INSTALLED in San Antonio!:D You wont even have to level it!!

I appreciate everyone that has called to help out on this one.:)

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

cool...i'd love to see pics of the display! possible?[/
-
For the ones of you who know what this is its worth a look'
This at a Von maur store.
-
Rob.M

Attachments

• image.jpg