Need a place to play tonight in Austin

Alex Kanapilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for the short notice but I would like to find a decent place to play tonight. Would love to get into a tournament but could be talked into some cheap action if the company is pleasant.
Alex
 
Alex Kanapilly said:
Sorry for the short notice but I would like to find a decent place to play tonight. Would love to get into a tournament but could be talked into some cheap action if the company is pleasant.
Alex
Eric's on Airport - all the action you need.....

Clicks on Oltorf - same thing....
 
anybody know about that place on 6th Street? I always pass it when I'm there drinking, but I've never had the level head to go in and fish for a game. It looks really nice on the outside though... kinda like a movie theater.
 
Inzombiac said:
anybody know about that place on 6th Street? I always pass it when I'm there drinking, but I've never had the level head to go in and fish for a game. It looks really nice on the outside though... kinda like a movie theater.
The Ritz? I did once, about 7-8 yrs ago and only stayed 3 minutes, if that tells you anything....
 
There are several places. You have Eric's or G-Cue in round rock or you could stop by Fast Eddies on the way to either place. Side Pocket has a tournement on Tues. $10 entry.
 
With a couple of exceptions, most pool players in Austin wouldn't bet there was road kill on Highway 71
 
Thanks everyone. Eric's it is. If there are any AZBer's or RSBer's around, stop and say hi. I'll be the bald Indian guy with a house cue.

Alex
 
Back
Top