Need a power cue for special Olympics show

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey everyone. Does anyone have or know of anyone who had a power cue? Meaning a cue that when you push a button the shaft shoots out. Our next pro ranking artistic pool tournament will be raising money for the local chapter of the special Olympics. We are doing a show for the kids and want to incorporate kids into the show. Having a power cue would allow kids who can stroke a cue to shoot. The event is November 1-3. I talked with Dr Cue since I know he has one but he is on tour that weekend.

Thanks in advance everyone.
 
Do you know anyone who used or has one? I wonder if this could be dialed down for safeties.
The one I've seen doesn't seem to have enough range to get down to soft shots. You would probably need multiple springs.
 
Back
Top