ROB WOLFE Have cues, will travel... May 22, 2010 #1 I need a current value for ~1988 Joss N8 for my insurance agent. Joss website lists the original price at $ 620. Thanks, Rob "Roadplayer" Wolfe Attachments Joss Model N8.jpg 59.5 KB · Views: 287
I need a current value for ~1988 Joss N8 for my insurance agent. Joss website lists the original price at $ 620. Thanks, Rob "Roadplayer" Wolfe
Ken_4fun AzB Silver Member Silver Member May 22, 2010 #2 ROB WOLFE said: I need a current value for ~1988 Joss N8 for my insurance agent. Joss website lists the original price at $ 620. Thanks, Rob "Roadplayer" Wolfe Click to expand... 200-300. Most production cues are worth about 1/2 second hand. Ken
ROB WOLFE said: I need a current value for ~1988 Joss N8 for my insurance agent. Joss website lists the original price at $ 620. Thanks, Rob "Roadplayer" Wolfe Click to expand... 200-300. Most production cues are worth about 1/2 second hand. Ken