Need Cue Buying Advice =) [New Member]

Bigtruck said:
I spiced you up with a full boat of green!! Use the power wisely!

Hey not fair I didn't get a full boat, hell I don't even think I got a canoe.

Anyways, welcome aboard my friend.

Your level of play will only increase if you truly become a student to the game. Having the perfect get will only make you feel more confident within. Look into practice aids, professional lessons - these will help you better than any "high performance shaft". Stay focused when you get frustated and it WILL happen go get a beer and have fun. If you are not having fun pack it in for the day or take a break. Practice don't just play yourself and others although it is fun and a good way to waste time it will only help you so much then you will reach the wall again and again.

Good luck and happy shooting.

Jackal<------Shoots with a valley house cue with a slip on tip when he's drunk:thumbup:
 
If you like the stick you have already go and get a new shaft for it. If anyone you know has an OB-1 or Predator 314 shaft see if you can give it a whirl.

The toughest thing about cue buying is that you can't try it out before you buy for the most part.
 
Back
Top