need help finding bumper for undated josswest cue.

ken johnson

Registered
bill stroud if your out ther somewhere i could use your help getting a bumper for my cue i know it seems like a smallthing but its not!ive built houses faster than trying t get thi cue part and knowing that u built it,i thought u might beable to help.its my favorite cue 3/8 10 radail pin ivory jiont and butt old cortland linen ad four beautif veneers.there is no dateson cue bumper threads into spanner bolt and is approx. 5/8 " or 3/4 diameter where it fits into the butt of the cue.

poolshooter74

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bill is a member here and is on here on occasion. i dont think he is doing any cues anymore though. he is selling all of his equipment in the cue machinery section.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
bill stroud if your out ther somewhere i could use your help getting a bumper for my cue i know it seems like a smallthing but its not!ive built houses faster than trying t get thi cue part and knowing that u built it,i thought u might beable to help.its my favorite cue 3/8 10 radail pin ivory jiont and butt old cortland linen ad four beautif veneers.there is no dateson cue bumper threads into spanner bolt and is approx. 5/8 " or 3/4 diameter where it fits into the butt of the cue.

Ken, Bill is on here and if he can't help you then myself and a number of others can resolve the issue for you with no problem.

ken johnson

Registered
Ken, Bill is on here and if he can't help you then myself and a number of others can resolve the issue for you with no problem.

greyghost i would appreciate the help.i just dont want to put just anything
on this cue i want the right bumper for it. its a true work of art and i want it right.i have several very nice cues and i like to take care of them. if you can help id be a happy camper lol.

ken johnson

Registered
bill is a member here and is on here on occasion. i dont think he is doing any cues anymore though. he is selling all of his equipment in the cue machinery section.

poolshooter i did see his add on here.i scene he was sell all his linen ivory,scrimshaw machine etc,,, there was a number also with it and its no longer working.ive been posting something everyday trying to catchup with him.i have a buddy of mine going to valleyforge this week so maybe he will beable to talk to some of the other vendors and come up with something.if don sherman cant put me in touch with the parts some of these good people on here can.ty for input.

ken johnson

Registered
help!!!!

greyghost, i would be real intreted in getting some help finding that bumper for my josswest.if its not too much trouble maybe you can piont me in the right direction ty.ken johnson:thumbup: