B blokid AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 30, 2015 #1 Hi, I'm looking for the thread of screw that on AE butt bumper. Anybody here know, please give me that info. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I'm looking for the thread of screw that on AE butt bumper. Anybody here know, please give me that info. Thanks in advance.
Monstermash Lock Ness Monster Silver Member Apr 30, 2015 #2 blokid said: Hi, I'm looking for the thread of screw that on AE butt bumper. Anybody here know, please give me that info. Thanks in advance. Click to expand... Maybe contact Bruce at AE? He might know. :thumbup:
blokid said: Hi, I'm looking for the thread of screw that on AE butt bumper. Anybody here know, please give me that info. Thanks in advance. Click to expand... Maybe contact Bruce at AE? He might know. :thumbup:
B blokid AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 30, 2015 #3 Monstermash said: Maybe contact Bruce at AE? He might know. :thumbup: Click to expand... Thanks for your input. But I can not contact they via email. Maybe the email is not working anymore. Any help on it? Thanks.
Monstermash said: Maybe contact Bruce at AE? He might know. :thumbup: Click to expand... Thanks for your input. But I can not contact they via email. Maybe the email is not working anymore. Any help on it? Thanks.
spartan AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 30, 2015 #4 "butt bumper" "Screw" OMG no wonder some people think this is porn forum
S stormshadow1 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 30, 2015 #5 ae bumper screw size I am headed to ae tommorow to get a new matched shaft. I will ask Bruce or Jeff the screw thread size for u blokid. I will send u a pm. Keith in Colorado Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
ae bumper screw size I am headed to ae tommorow to get a new matched shaft. I will ask Bruce or Jeff the screw thread size for u blokid. I will send u a pm. Keith in Colorado