Hi guys/girls. I am in possession of a beautiful Biagio pool cue. I obtained this cue from a lady whose husband has been deceased for 17 years. He was a professional pool player for 25 years she stated. Unfortunately I do not know his name but I think I can find her again at her house where she had a garage sale a couple of weeks ago.
The cue is in excellent shape, I had a good pool player check it for me. He tried to find some info on it but was not very successful. He did tell me it is VERY straight, the joint is VERY tight and the cue itself is in excellent condition. The bottom he said is wrapped with "Cortland" and I assume as I am an angler and not a pool player that is braided fishing line? The only flaw he said is in the bottom of the stick where the top screws on there is a crack in the plastic sleeve. He told me that this does not affect the cue in any way.
I am appealing for help here as I know as much about pool and pool sticks as I do about how to propel myself to the moon!
If anyone can help me out with any info at all on this stick and a possible value, it is going to go for sale on e Bay soon, I would appreciate it greatly.
I would be able to provide pictures if that would help you in identifying and valuing it.
Thanks in advance!
Hunter10
The cue is in excellent shape, I had a good pool player check it for me. He tried to find some info on it but was not very successful. He did tell me it is VERY straight, the joint is VERY tight and the cue itself is in excellent condition. The bottom he said is wrapped with "Cortland" and I assume as I am an angler and not a pool player that is braided fishing line? The only flaw he said is in the bottom of the stick where the top screws on there is a crack in the plastic sleeve. He told me that this does not affect the cue in any way.
I am appealing for help here as I know as much about pool and pool sticks as I do about how to propel myself to the moon!
If anyone can help me out with any info at all on this stick and a possible value, it is going to go for sale on e Bay soon, I would appreciate it greatly.
I would be able to provide pictures if that would help you in identifying and valuing it.
Thanks in advance!
Hunter10