Need to replace the innards of my Instroke

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
My instroke case has aged as handsomely as I have. More compliments on it now than ever. Unfortunately the inside's best day is long behind it. I don't want to retire the case. I would rather just replace the inside (its a 2x4). If it is a easy replacement I certainly would just buy the new interior and do it myself. If there is a medium to high degree of difficulty involved I would prefer to turn it over to someone who knows what the hell they are doing. I just don't want to tear it up.
Suggestions on people who do this sort of thing?
thx/Tommy
 
Tommy...I was just at John Barton's house last week and I got the tour of how things are made. It was very interesting, to say the least. JBCases are well made, durable, good looking (even after 30 years! :thumbup:). I'm sure he has a way to retrofit your inner protection, with his new one. It comes standard on all his cases now, and has a lifetime warranty. Find him on FB.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
 
ive done some major repaire on my old instoke case ...mine is the old logo on the lid italian leather...inners pvc..lined with red felt...you can easyly pull out the tubes to clean or redo the felt or fleace materal your self its not that hard for someone who good with there hands...iam a auto body an custom painter so iam good with most projects tha req diasebling and reasimbling but if you not a do it you selfer..you my want to outsource it
 
I fully agree, John Barton would be the best person to ask. I believe he was involved in Instroke cue cases.

Tommy...I was just at John Barton's house last week and I got the tour of how things are made. It was very interesting, to say the least. JBCases are well made, durable, good looking (even after 30 years! :thumbup:). I'm sure he has a way to retrofit your inner protection, with his new one. It comes standard on all his cases now, and has a lifetime warranty. Find him on FB.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
 
Back
Top