Sold New 2024 Ed Prewitt Fullsplice Cue/ Inlays/ Matched CF and Maple Shafts

Sold Item

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
2403. Outstanding cue! 58" new Ed Prewitt wrapless 4 point fullsplice cue, super figured exhibition grade bubinga into highly figured birdseye maple (Prewitt made fullsplice blank). High figure birsdeye maple buttcap with inlayed Prewitt logo. Prewitt paua shell dot ringsets at joint and more complex paua shell dot ringset at buttcap. Maple clovers with paua dots with ebony borders at base of each point. Paul shell radial and slotted diamond and dots all bordered with ebony in each point. Elphoryn joint (3/8-10 pin) and buttsleeve. 5/8" Tiger Saber-T ferrules. One select maple shaft 12.72 mm (3.81 oz.) and Prewitt carbon fiber shaft 12.8mm (3.81 oz.) with UltraSkin layered medium tips. Custom joint cap for butt, black Delrin for shafts joint protector set included as pictured. Weighs 19.00 ounces with 19-1/4" balance with either shaft. SOLD shipped/ insured in the USA with Visa, Mastercard or Goods and Services PayPal payment (Funded with Zelle or money orders deduct 3%). I don't think there's a better made playing cue than an Ed Prewitt cue. No trades or other offers. TY.

Prewitt2403a.JPG
Prewitt2403c.JPG
Prewitt2403b.JPG

Last edited:

Scratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Can the bumper be replaced with a screw in style bumper that accepts an extension? Like I use on my Rick Howards or Kenny Murrell cues.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Can the bumper be replaced with a screw in style bumper that accepts an extension? Like I use on my Rick Howards or Kenny Murrell cues.
The rubber bumper is simply attached to the wood in the buttsleeve with a screw. You would need to modify for any type of rear cue extension except those that fit over the buttcap.

Sorry everyone, I didn't realize the text disappeared when photos were added. It has been corrected now. Thanks, Martin

Scratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
The rubber bumper is simply attached to the wood in the buttsleeve with a screw. You would need to modify for any type of rear cue extension except those that fit over the buttcap.

Sorry everyone, I didn't realize the text disappeared when photos were added. It has been corrected now. Thanks, Martin
Thanks