New amateur only tour

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They will be, you have not let us fully disclose all that we are going to offer, be patient young grasshopper....the added money will be put into the championship stop, the 4 events prior will not pay out much...you will have to play in ONLY 1 stop to be eligible for the championships, however the more you play the more points you will score, and the final stop will be seeded...that is all I will tell you for now....the president of JACCS will be making a full announcement with all details on Az soon!
Thanks,I've been called many things in life but young Grasshopper is a keeper.Thanks for a laugh before I go to bed.I really hope this tour does well,your the type of person that deserves it and should of been in charge along time ago.NOW DON'T SCREW IT UP!(just kidding):eek:.Goodnight:wink:

samurai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks,I've been called many things in life but young Grasshopper is a keeper.Thanks for a laugh before I go to bed.I really hope this tour does well,your the type of person that deserves it and should of been in charge along time ago.NOW DON'T SCREW IT UP!(just kidding):eek:.Goodnight:wink:

Sleep well:thumbup:

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like the idea of this tour.even it is far away from Shooters, we'll be there to support.i hope this tour turns out to be successfull.See you all at Oct. 2 and 3!

samurai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like the idea of this tour.even it is far away from Shooters, we'll be there to support.i hope this tour turns out to be successfull.See you all at Oct. 2 and 3!

Thank you for your support! We will see you there, bring lot's of friends, and if you bring a junior with you, you receive a discount on your membership!

Regards,
JACCS

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
So, is this truly a Canadian tour or does it just stop at the Ontario-Manitoba border?

I find it Ironic that Canada's more successfull touring pros make thier home in the west yet most events don't make it out here.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you think that everyone should play even? If you and I were to play even and I played my very best, I would still lose.

If I am playing a tournament to qualify for Canadians, I'll play everyone even. If it involves money, I think I should play at a realistic handicap.

If everyone should play even when gambling, I'll stake Erik against you, race to 15 for whatever you want to bet. Then I'll play you even, race to 1 for half the original bet.

Id like to think Im pretty good at understanding how good I play and Id like to think the tournament organizers are good enough at their jobs where everyone elses handicap is where it should be. Thats why I suggested playing the Monday handicap in a gambling match.

I play for two reasons, 1) I like playing, 2) Money. If I feel I am in a good game, I'll send my money in. If Im in a bad game Im not going to go off like an idiot and lose all my cash because I feel the need to prove to everyone I can play someone even. Players like you have a lot of heart and they will probably beat some very good players over the years, unfortunately I bet my money with my head and Im not going to donate to anyone. Sure it may be 'free money' but you're gonna have to put up a fight to get some.

Deanus, you're a good dude and I know you're half joking saying I wouldnt play anyone even. Maybe I will and maybe I wont, but hopefully you're smart enough to know not to donate to someone because you're too stubborn to admit someone is better than you. I know I play bad and Im ok with that.

LOL!!!! Theres lots of players better than me. I wouldn't be asking about an amateur tour if I thought I was king kong shit.

If you put as much time as you did on here maybe you would be a 6 buy now. But with an attitude like yours, it's never going to happen. You tilt on everything and you have it in your head that your a "4" handicap so much that you'll never get out of it. How is anybody supposed to get better if all they have to do is make one of their 5 money balls off the break? Running 5 balls must be real tough.

I never said anyone should play even. I said I don't like "BALL" handicaps. So because I don't like "BALL" handicaps I should play Erik even? The guy that "TRYS" to play this game for a living but fails to do so? I understand how you can relate to Erik so much. You two could be brothers, you both think your tough shit and tilt/whine like big babies...

Maybe you should try to play a set where you have to actually make all 9 balls to win a rack and you might find yourself actually getting better :eek:

Last edited:

fkakouros

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re: The Petrina's Tour

Actually I miss those days as well....the three am finishes especially. I keeps saying I might start again but not sure there is enough interest. Glad to see there are still players around.

samurai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually I miss those days as well....the three am finishes especially. I keeps saying I might start again but not sure there is enough interest. Glad to see there are still players around.

Hi Frank, We have had quite a bit of interest, and expect a pretty good field at the first stop in Barrie. We would love to see you out there if you can make it. JACCS needs the support of good people like you. Please let us know if you have received the poster. I will be in touch regarding a buyer's group we are starting.

Regards,
Grace

Jason Robichaud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, is this truly a Canadian tour or does it just stop at the Ontario-Manitoba border?

I find it Ironic that Canada's more successfull touring pros make thier home in the west yet most events don't make it out here.

After spending a few years in Alberta, I can say a couple things about the players out west... 1. Near the best in Canada... too bad others don't get to see this. 2. Some of the strangest bunch going.

Is there a western tour? players there all cry for events and don't seem to support them. They only support leagues, I don't get it! Especially with the amount the leagues take. I would say that overall Western Canada have the strongest players in Canada and it is a shame they can't or don't want to prove it. Red Deer had a great idea for events, no one showed, med Hat has good events and very little show (60 to a yearly event is low). I think the problem for a Canadian tour is, the long flat land in the middle allow promoters in the east to see what's coming before they get to Alberta.

Again. it's too bad because the level of play there is so high. Between BC and Alberta, you could get 64 players that would make the Canadians great to watch.

samurai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After spending a few years in Alberta, I can say a couple things about the players out west... 1. Near the best in Canada... too bad others don't get to see this. 2. Some of the strangest bunch going.

Is there a western tour? players there all cry for events and don't seem to support them. They only support leagues, I don't get it! Especially with the amount the leagues take. I would say that overall Western Canada have the strongest players in Canada and it is a shame they can't or don't want to prove it. Red Deer had a great idea for events, no one showed, med Hat has good events and very little show (60 to a yearly event is low). I think the problem for a Canadian tour is, the long flat land in the middle allow promoters in the east to see what's coming before they get to Alberta.

Again. it's too bad because the level of play there is so high. Between BC and Alberta, you could get 64 players that would make the Canadians great to watch.

As you all know, Canada is a BIG country. We would like to have events across the country, but the cost factor makes this very difficult. Our dream is to include the whole country in the future. This tour is open to all Canadian AMATEUR players who want to participate. The people involved with JACCS all live in the GTA area, so it made sense to keep the events close to home for the first year. If there is anyone on the west coast who would like to join forces with us, we are open to suggestions. You are all invited to participate in our tour, regardless of what part of Canada you reside in!

Regards,
Grace Nakamura-Babcock

dognit26

SHOOT THIS from 14,000 ft
Silver Member
Best of luck

I think this tour is a great idea for those who will be qualified to play. I will sure spread the word for you Grace. Thanks for all you do for this sport at every level and most importantly for the juniors. As they are the future of this sport we all love.

Last edited:

samurai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this tour is a great idea for those who will be qualified to play. I will sure spread the word for you Grace. Thanks for all you do for this sport at every level and most importantly for the juniors. As they are the future of this sport we all love.

Thanks dognit26 we can use all the hel we can get. Hope to see you there.

Grace

samurai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also when will the rest of the tournament info be available. Times, registration stuff like that. I have been checking the website but all they have up is the poster.

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR TOURNAMENT INFO AND PRE-REGISTRATION:

jaccs.td@gmail.com

Info required from you to us:
- full name
- everywhere you play pool
- your handicaps for all leagues and tourneys you play pool in
- your birthday (if you are a junior - less that 19 years of age)

Thank You!

T.C.
Tournament Director