********* New Auction Thread *********

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
************** NEW AUCTION THREAD************

HERE IS ANOTHER CANCER BENEFIT AUCTION THREAD.......This one is for our friend and fellow forum members wife CHRIS HIGHTOWER.....Now I havent spoke with Chris and he may not like this , But I really dont care. His heart is huge and a man of much faith.....also he has been there for so many new cuemakers over the years and , also just for those looking for answers. He has done so much for this forum and the cue making industry over the years , and Now his wife has become sick with cancer. I know many of you saw how he helped with Shirley's thread and even donated his much needed money to help her out. Well now he is the one in need ( this isnt to say he is destitute) and what I think I saw on another post is He doesnt have insurance to help with the medical bills, and if you have ever had anone in your family with cancer you know they can get very high , very quick......I know Shirleys medication alone , without counting Chemo, was $ 3500 a month....so as a family of pool lovers and just general internet friends and aquaintances, I believe it would be good form to have this man and his family this auction.

If you dont want to bid on an item you can just send a Donation to his family, or look up his site, and purchase some of his items or cues for sale.... I know he takes alot of pride in hiswork and the things he sells, so you cant go wrong. I know this is close to Christmas and money may be tight, but this is a perfect opportunity to get that pool lover in you family a much wanted Christmas gift.

We are needing more items for this auction so if you have items to donate please Just post them here in this thread, and let those of us who will bid away on them. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR DONATION :) :)

AGAIN TO REINTERATE CHRIS DOESNT KNOW NOR DID HE ASK FOR THIS, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, THIS WAS DECIDED AFTER SOMEONE WANTED TO DONATE , AND LIKE I SAID, HE MAY NOT LIKE ME DOING THIS BUT I DONT REALLY CARE :D :D ........

SO TO GET THIS STARTED HERE ARE A FEW ITEMS FOR AUCTION......

BILLIARDBUM DONATES THE FOLLOWING
New cuetec cue
2 Jump Cues
Install leather wrap on cue (over 40 leathers in stock)
Install Leather wrap on cue #2
Old Unknown cue (might bring some good money)
2x2, or 2x3 cue case
Shaft wood for cuemaking

Let me know if you need to see pictures?

THIS AUCTION WILL RUN UNTIL DEC 13 12 AM EST....GOOD DONATING AND GOOD BIDDING :) :)

Also like the last auction your bids will include shipping in the US, all outsid the US will have to pay their own shipping, so Please consider the cost of shipping when Bidding.....NOW BID THIS UP FOR CHRIS AND HIS WIFE:D :D

Last edited:

Ruthless

~= Gator Nation =~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Scotty this is another very worthwhile cause for a Great family!

I'll start the "nothing in return" @ $25 (paypal completed)

I'll squeeze in there somewhere (pm me the address again please)

:D

Last edited:

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ruthless said:
Scotty this is another very worthwhile cause for a Great family!

I'll squeeze in there somewhere (pm me the address again please)

:D

I will get Chris' address and let all send directly to him, that way nothing gets slowed down :) :) :)

BTW Shirley loved your gift and her son was very overwhelmed by your heart felt letter and gift as well......your sir are true form. :)

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will start the bidding on the shaft wood at $ 75....and how much wood is it by the way :D :D .....we raised $4000+ for Shirley and I would love to see this go higher. :D :D I know I ask alot from people :eek: :p ;) :D

Ruthless

~= Gator Nation =~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the kind words and I hope Shirley is doing well.

I hope Mr Wilson will make this a sticky.

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ruthless said:
Thanks for the kind words and I hope Shirley is doing well.

I hope Mr Wilson will make this a sticky.

He said he would....Just a matter of him getting time, I know he is Busy.

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
389   0   0
Cancer Benefit Auction Thread

We will be sending a $50.00 donation from Waldo's for the Hightower family. We will also look around and see what we have to donate. We have purchased many items from The Hightower family and we are members of the International Cuemakers Association. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers

Sincerely,

Uncle Waldo’s Billiards

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERE IS CHRIS' ADDRESS FROM HIS WEBSITE, IF IT NEEDS UPDATIING POLEASE LET ME KNOW !

Make checks and money orders out to:
Cue Man Billiards • 444 Flint Hill Road • Aragon, GA 30104

THANKS TO ALL WHO HELP BLESS THIS FAMILY DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON :) :) :)

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALSO several items for auction that have only one bid so lets bid these things up guys......also we need more items to auction so if any of the other well know cuemakers here have items , that would be great.......if any of the cue dealers here have any sticks for donation that would be great as well......basically what I am saying guys is lets make this a huge blessing for Chris and his wife, I know from speaking with him on a few occasion that they will be very appreciative of your kindness in this matter.

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Alright Guys - I will post the following pics of the items listed tonight late, and get the Forum started. I also will Donate a Leather Wrap Fixture from Unique Products, as well, for all you cuemakers. Sorry for the delay in Pictures, but running a little behind. I will list each item separately, and everyone join in listing items also if you have something to add to the donations. This is for a good cause, and for a Great family. Jim

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Wrap Magic Fixture

START THE BIDDING... (This item only - Allow 2 weeks for shipment at end of auction) You are getting the Whole Package worth $400...

wrapfixture.jpg

http://www.uniqueinc.com/wrap_magic_fixture

Last edited:

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEY JIM.....this is an awesome thing you are doing, donating so much for Chris and his family.....THANK YOU SO MUCH :) :)

Come on everyone else, give your items and/or your bids here as well.....I am on my way out to work, but I will try and organize everything a lil better tonight after church.

So far we have only one bid....But several have said they are sending Donations to the family and that is great as well.....so all others dont miss out on a chance to get in on some of this Holiday giving , to bless Chris and his family :) :) :)
so far we have some pratty good items for auction, SO LETS BID AWAY GUYS....REMEMBER THIS ENDS ON DEC THE 13 TH....SO NOT MUCH TIME :) :) :)

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Brickman said:
HEY JIM.....this is an awesome thing you are doing, donating so much for Chris and his family.....THANK YOU SO MUCH :) :)

Come on everyone else, give your items and/or your bids here as well.....I am on my way out to work, but I will try and organize everything a lil better tonight after church.

So far we have only one bid....But several have said they are sending Donations to the family and that is great as well.....so all others dont miss out on a chance to get in on some of this Holiday giving , to bless Chris and his family :) :) :)
so far we have some pratty good items for auction, SO LETS BID AWAY GUYS....REMEMBER THIS ENDS ON DEC THE 13 TH....SO NOT MUCH TIME :) :) :)
Glad to help...Ill post all pics tonight late... Come on guys and gals...Start bidding please...

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
20 Pieces Shaft wood

LET THE BIDDING BEGIN:

Example of what you will get with the 20 Pieces of shaft wood - I will add a couple xtra also...Maybe a couple of laminated...BID IT UP GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!!!

shaftwoodgrain.jpg

shaftwoodtopview.jpg

Last edited:

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0