New Billiard room in Denver

albatross

cynical squared
Silver Member
Does anyone have any information/photos of this new room. I understand they have 14 Hollywood Billiard tables. I saw a photo but I can’t remember how I got to the site. Thanks.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh, wow.

Sounds like the new room in VA and I am REALLY hoping the beautiful game makes a comeback.

The current Hollywood tables are absolutely glorious.
Screenshot_20220829-113658.jpg

dhansen

There's another (new?) room not too far down the road with newly installed tables.

Again, photos from Cliff the mechanic.

IVinh Son's Billiards and Coffee
601 S Federal Blvd, Denver CO

320472176_1278623506332774_8936173616506693893_n.jpg
320391935_1337688507046597_120720067151813174_n.jpg
319865662_570247714924998_5720905725504587919_n.jpg

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Photos do good job of showing place, hate those open industrial ceilings, as if the place is busy with people, the sound is just AWEFUL.

Hello everyone

GK Billiards here, we are fully opened with 3 10 footers 9 9 footers and 2 pockets pool. Stop by if you're in town!

1171 S Federal Blvd
Denver, CO 80219

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone

GK Billiards here, we are fully opened with 3 10 footers 9 9 footers and 2 pockets pool. Stop by if you're in town!

1171 S Federal Blvd
Denver, CO 80219
A word of advice - get a webpage. Facebook is no substitute for a webpage.

JPB2

There's another (new?) room not too far down the road with newly installed tables.

Again, photos from Cliff the mechanic.

IVinh Son's Billiards and Coffee
601 S Federal Blvd, Denver CO

View attachment 677420View attachment 677421View attachment 677422
Vinh Son has been there a while but I never went there. At the time I was in Denver both Colfax Billiards and FFC at 38th and Sheridan had tables. A room in Aurora did too. Later colfax was Billiard Institute and they had new Soren sogaards. Then Shakespeare’s came along with good tables. Don’t live there or get back much. Played at Hank’s shortly before they closed. I think the table was from Shakespeare’s but was in terrible shape.

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Two observations. Not great neighborhoods and from the pictures No where comfortable to sit. I will go visit them some time soon and see what I think after that.
I wish Jerry had insulated and added a good heating cooling system to Shakespeare's. It would probably still be there today. I loved to go when the outside temp was around 70 or so. It was as cold could be in the winter as hot as hell in the summer. typical of a warehouse type structure. I still have one of the Sebastien cues Jerry had made for Shakespeare's' by a french cue maker. Nice old four pointer with a great local history. I loved there french onion soup! Such a classy place.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Two observations. Not great neighborhoods and from the pictures No where comfortable to sit. I will go visit them some time soon and see what I think after that.
I wish Jerry had insulated and added a good heating cooling system to Shakespeare's. It would probably still be there today. I loved to go when the outside temp was around 70 or so. It was as cold could be in the winter as hot as hell in the summer. typical of a warehouse type structure. I still have one of the Sebastien cues Jerry had made for Shakespeare's' by a french cue maker. Nice old four pointer with a great local history. I loved there french onion soup! Such a classy place.
benches all along the outer walls and picnic tables in the center, if you need more than that dont play pool lol

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
benches all along the outer walls and picnic tables in the center, if you need more than that dont play pool lol
In the context of a tournament, seating is a concern.

Also, many of the pics posted appear to be prior to opening and may not accurately despite the operational layout.