New Brunswick GCc "Coin" Bar Table

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this a real competitor to the Diamond barbox? Price is good. It has SuperSpeed cushions. You can get it with a quarter coin mechanism, or an electronic mechanism, or both. It looks pretty for a bar table. Archer is going to have these in a new room he is opening in a few months in Georgia. I don't know how the slate and rails are attached on it. If its like a big table, or a traditional bar table.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 11.41.36 PM.png

Link to table on Brunswick's site:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't tell how the electronic portion worked. Your picture is the closest one I've seen. I hope its an app or cc reader not just a paper bill reader. Have to get with the times:)

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh if you go to the site, the coin only is 5700. Electronic only is 6900. Both are 7000. I'd guess the electronic only is the one for a new room opening up to get.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One would hope that in 2021 a table like this would support contactless payment, like EMV, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, etc.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
One would hope that in 2021 a table like this would support contactless payment, like EMV, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, etc.

Globals base offers lots of interesting otpions!

Attachments

• matrix-conversion-kit.jpg
    matrix-conversion-kit.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 128

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
notice what Global DOES NOT offer anymore: the table that had the round legs! :)
They haven't made the round-leg table for some time. Does look exactly like it. Only one i've ever seen was 9ft. According to B'wick Archer's new joint in Atlanta is being built out now and they ordered some of these.

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump. I just checked Brunswick's site, and no GCC anywhere. The link from the first post of this thread is dead. Does anyone know if this table is still around? I'm just kicking tires, not serious to buy

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this a real competitor to the Diamond barbox? Price is good. It has SuperSpeed cushions. You can get it with a quarter coin mechanism, or an electronic mechanism, or both. It looks pretty for a bar table. Archer is going to have these in a new room he is opening in a few months in Georgia. I don't know how the slate and rails are attached on it. If its like a big table, or a traditional bar table.

View attachment 586864

Link to table on Brunswick's site:
Not a fan of metal over pockets. Whenever shooting balls corner to corner you have to protect the cue shaft ...

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump. I just checked Brunswick's site, and no GCC anywhere. The link from the first post of this thread is dead. Does anyone know if this table is still around? I'm just kicking tires, not serious to buy
Johnny Archers place has them. They are very good. He’s been open 8 months and they are holding up well and play nice. The cushions aren’t boingy they are staying level as well.

The only issue is the bill validator box doesn’t have a deep enough well and fills up to fast. It needs 2”-3” more depth to hold more bills, I’d guess. It’s a issue after a week. If the route operator doesn’t come weekly to empty the bills, they fill up too fast-it’s a problem. They hold 8-9 days of bills if there’s lots of play-super busy just a week. In the summer they are fine as the amount of play goes down. Of course if you have the keys and empty daily it’s not a issue.

Bwick will be rolling out with them far as I know, supply chain issues is my guess as to why there’s not more commercial installs.

They are worth the price. Good a 7’ Diamond box’s. Much better than Valley.

Fatboy

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Wow, it is gone from the site! I am going to take a guess at it: they stopped licensing the Global Base of the table and are designing their own? They were not selling the tables to dealers in the traditional sense. Fixed price and a very small profit for the dealer. They are likely going through many many changes due to Escalade purchasing them. I look forward to the new "Brunswick" under their new owner.

TFT