New concept for 8' or 9' pool table ! (rail conversion)

dan bennicas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Showing on a 5x10 carom table with Syn-Surf playing surface. Installed or removed in 15 minutes.(under development)
WIN_20230117_09_39_25_Pro.jpg

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh it's pool to caroms. I was thinking the other way. Like on a 10 footer, the insert could have pool pockets that would empty onto the available space.

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
What's the expected sale price? $800-ish ???
Carom pocket fillers are a lot less pricey.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Showing on a 5x10 carom table with Syn-Surf playing surface. Installed or removed in 15 minutes.(under development)View attachment 682077
Neat, but I can’t understand why you’d want to convert a bigger carom table to a smaller size carom table, unless the room dimensions are too tight for the bigger table. It would seem hard to reach more shots with the smaller table sitting inside the bigger table.

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
Neat, but I can’t understand why you’d want to convert a bigger carom table to a smaller size carom table, unless the room dimensions are too tight for the bigger table. It would seem hard to reach more shots with the smaller table sitting inside the bigger table.
It's taking a pocket table to a Carom table. Hence the 6 round fillers.

dan bennicas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you ! It's already flying, orders are backed up but it has not been released for sale at this time. It is currently being tested by a few people. When I first developed my "Universal Carom Pocket Inserts" the testing period was 14 months. These rail inserts are in their second month. When this product is released for sale it will sell from $1500.00 to $1800.00 depending on table size. There is no comparison between pocket inserts and rail inserts. RAIL INSERTS are the real deal, they play great. Sorry, I cannot answer questions about how they are made or how they solidly connect to a pool table because a provisional patent requires that information must be secret because it is considered intellectual property.

jeagle64

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you ! It's already flying, orders are backed up but it has not been released for sale at this time. It is currently being tested by a few people. When I first developed my "Universal Carom Pocket Inserts" the testing period was 14 months. These rail inserts are in their second month. When this product is released for sale it will sell from $1500.00 to $1800.00 depending on table size. There is no comparison between pocket inserts and rail inserts. RAIL INSERTS are the real deal, they play great. Sorry, I cannot answer questions about how they are made or how they solidly connect to a pool table because a provisional patent requires that information must be secret because it is considered intellectual property.

How much does it weigh and what do they do with it when not in use?
Could it be damaged or damaged the table if you changed it daily?
Is it easy to level? Carom games are so sensitive to accuracy but not nearly as sensitive as the players are to less than perfect conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

dan bennicas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The weight ranges from35 to 45 lbs.(estimated) depending on table size. When it is not in use you store it in a box, in a closet, or on a shelf or under your table. There is zero damage to your table installing or removing. (15 minutes) There are no tools used to install or remove. You don't level because you install it on an existing pool table. The rail height is adjustable so use can use pool balls or carom balls.

dan bennicas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gravity is in every manufacturing and installation process unless done in outer space. This design incorporates, ,Gravity, Precision, Cohesion, Adhesion and Tension.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gravity is in every manufacturing and installation process unless done in outer space. This design incorporates, ,Gravity, Precision, Cohesion, Adhesion and Tension.
And many of the coolest things we have are the result of combining existing things in new ways

dan bennicas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The carpet on the floor around the table in the first photo are 3'x5' nonslip indoor/outdoor rubber backed matts.