New condition 4-pt Tim Scruggs

pooltableproCP

Is there a problem?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Bought this from Bushwhacker through AZ back in 2008 new.

Maple forearm with 4 rosewood points. 4 veneers natural, green, orange, black (out to in)
Rosewood butt sleeve with Hoppe style ring above the TS logo. White with green spec irish linen wrap.

Stainless steel 5/15-14 piloted joint

Butt is 15.4oz
Shaft 1 - 3.8oz and 13.1mm - Scruggs stitched rings with original triangle tip
Shaft 2 - 3.8oz and 13.2mm - Scruggs stitched rings with original triangle tip
Shaft 3 - 4.0oz and 12.8mm - non Scruggs shaft w/ plain black collar and triangle tip
Scruggs shafts have Ivory ferrules, with Juma on the 3rd shaft.

Cue has never been out of the house, and in 10+ years has probably hit less than 15 racks. Had the 3rd shaft made to avoid using the original shafts, although shaft 1 was played minimally with tan chalk before the 3rd shaft was completed.

Original shafts roll straight and true apart and together. 3rd shaft is arrow straight, fits and rolls darn near perfect as well. It was made without the butt present, but fits almost as nice as the originals.

No dents, dings or chips in the finish. No grooves, grime or snags in the linen wrap. If this is not new condition, then I'm not sure what new is.

3-pc joint caps set goes along with it - has the TS logo on the but cap only.

Why am I selling? There are other things that I am interested in buying, so it's time for someone else to enjoy this nice cue.

First and foremost, I am not looking for trades, thank you.
No international shipping - no exceptions.
I will ship the cue insured, and am willing to use an agreed upon escrow here on AZ.
Price is SOLD (Pending Funds)
Please ask any and all questions prior to agreeing to buy.

Been a while since I've spent much time on the site, so if I broke any rules with this post - mods I apologize.

Attachments

• Scruggs 1.JPG
    Scruggs 1.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,201
  • Scruggs 2.jpg
    Scruggs 2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,188
  • Scruggs 3.jpg
    Scruggs 3.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,185
  • Scruggs 4.jpg
    Scruggs 4.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,187
  • Scruggs 5.jpg
    Scruggs 5.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,184
Last edited:

14.1'er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This cue is absolutely stunning. No bells, and whistles ringing and blowing... Just a tastefully done elegant looking cue. I can't stop looking at this one. It would almost be worth sleeping outside for the winter to grab this one🤔