new cue for allison fisher

sunnyday said:
Hey, can you two go argue in NPR? lol

Whada ya think about Mark G's new tour plan?

S.

He's the only person who can pull it off. I totally believe he can do it. I wonder if Travis will be playing? He's top 500, right?

In all seriousness, how was Vegas? VERY sorry I missed it. I'm heading to Vegas on June 12... a little late though :(
 
The Whipping Boy.

av84fun said:
First, your post was more sarcastic than it was farsical.

Second, I don't think his post was "retarded" but maybe you can explain to me why it was.

Finally, not EVERYONE knew that your post was "farsical." I too wondered why you smacked him for NPR when it wasn't.

Since you felt like ridiculing him, you should have picked on the content of his post. Kinda think you dogged that one.

(-:
Jim

Travis Trotter is the official whipping boy of AZ.

He takes it like a professional. He is after all, a professional pool player.

Travis is a cyber-pin-cushion and can take all of the needles you can stick him with.

(A relief valve if you will for AZers ever since Travis first posted here). I would love to talk to the guy who invented Travis Trotter. Who knows I may have already. ;-)

JoeyA
 
Last edited:
I will deny his app, haha

SpiderWebComm said:
He's the only person who can pull it off. I totally believe he can do it. I wonder if Travis will be playing? He's top 500, right?

In all seriousness, how was Vegas? VERY sorry I missed it. I'm heading to Vegas on June 12... a little late though :(

I don't think he will pass the Mental Stability-pre interview, lol.

Yeah, you did miss some good time, but I expect to see you next year.

Hmm, we... are going to be in Charlotte, NC on June 12-15 for the BCA Trade Show. Hope we'll meet up before DCC 2009.

S.
 
SpiderWebComm said:
Man, if you're being serious, I'd have all your money in a pool hall in like 5 seconds flipping quarters for $20 a flip with a coin with two tails or something. I'd act concerned like I couldn't believe I was getting lucky and I'd let you win one or two.... but then the counter guy would have to give me a brown paper bag to breathe into once you left so I wouldn't pass out from hyperventilating / laughing my GUTS out.

Ignorant posts like this should be in the NPR. If you are so worried about Travis Trotters posts then why in the hell are you posting in them? Stupid is as stupid does for you since you know it all eh? Have a good night, I'm going to read posts that make sense instead of reading bullshit like this.
 
he might be undercover person, that makes fun from time to time. I actually enjoy his posts ok, most of the time they make me laugh, and thats what makes the forum even more enjoyable. For me I actually find this post of travis is OK, and is about pool hence he is asking about a legend women who plays pool. and his question is interesting, I myself would love to know the answer.

It's how we get feed from this awesome forums, you don't have to ask every single question yourself, you just find a thread that has your question or has a question that interest you. Then you see the answer. and that how it works.

so again its not only travis needs. the question is OK. and I'm looking forward to an answer.
 
Back
Top