New England Hall Of Fame- Ray Desell Memorial

tom mcgonagle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snooker's Billiards and Cafe is proud to announce the First Annual, New England Hall of Fame, "Ray Desell Memorial Tournament".

The Hall of Fame Induction will take place on Friday night starting at 6 pm. The tournament with $2500 added will be on the following two days, March 13& 14. It will be a race to nine. Double elimination. Entry fee is $100. The last tournament at Snooker's drew 104 players. We expect a large turn-out once again.

We are looking forward to the award presentation the night before. We are going to be doing things to honor both the past inductees and the Class of 2009. Please come and support the players. I don't think you'll be disappointed you attended.

To pre-pay send a check or money order to:

Steve Goulding
53 Ashburton St.
Providence, RI. 02908

Last edited:

curly666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tom who is gonna run the event
i told ray mac i would do it for free
here is my cell 508-713-5256 marc:wink:

Regina Goulding

Registered
I am here with Tom McGonagle and this is going to be a exciting event.
Hope everyone can attend whether they come for the induction ceremony
or the tournament.

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to the 12th! Not sure if my game is anywhere near good enough for the 13th....Always a great tournament at Snookers...but even better food!

Bob

tom mcgonagle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friday night the twelveth is fast approching. Can't wait for the induction ceremony. The two day tournament that follows should be a great event.

Regina Goulding

Registered
Less than 2 weeks away. The Marriott Hotel has a special rate for anyone staying over.
Just mention Snookers. $99 rate for double occupancy. Beautiful hotel 3 minute walk to
Snookers. Free parking.

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Regina- it has been a long time! I can't wait to see the new Snooker's. How's your new kitchen?

Bob