New features????

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Sarah,
I certainly join about every one else on the forum in congratulating you on a great victory. Good work, congratulations, and keep it up.:) :)

Having not seen your game for a couple of years, I was very impressed in Michigan City to see you playing at a very nice level. Do you think you've improved significantly over this time? I'm sure we would all be interested to know how you've approached your game during this interval, and whether there are any new/improved features you have been working on (and if so, How???).

Best of luck the rest of the tournament and season.

Last edited:

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
Sarah,
I certainly join about every one else on the forum in congratulating you on a great victory. Good work, congratulations, and keep it up.:) :)

Having not seen your game for a couple of years, I was very impressed in Michigan City to see you playing at a very nice level. Do you think you've improved significantly over this time? I'm sure we would all be interested to know how you've approached your game during this interval, and whether there are any new/improved features you have been working on (and if so, How???).

Best of luck the rest of the tournament and season.

Willie,
From what I know, Sarah is working 40+ hours a week and isn't doing a whole lot of work on her pool game. I think her success may be from her taking added pressures off of herself and allowing herself to play like she knows she can. I guess I'm answering for her, but she will elaborate and correct me if I'm wrong.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Williebetmore, first off, thank you.

As 1on1 said, I am working a pretty much more than full-time job right now so I have not put anything into my pool game. I have been getting a bit lucky to play as well as I have. I'm not complaining about it though! It is a little bit frustrating to know how well I could be playing if I had the time and a place to put in some quality practice time.

I think that I haven't been putting so much pressure on myself to play well since I haven't practiced. When I practice everyday I think I am supposed to win. Without practice, I seem to just take things as they are. I don't think it is the best approach to becoming a higher ranked player. It is very obvious that consistancy is something that is lacking in my game. I'm going to try to get back to being a pool player. I really miss it. Somehow I need to keep this way of thinking up even when I put effort into practicing.

Thanks for noticing a bit of a change. I hope you can make it to more tournaments.

Sarah