Hi,
I need some help. My father-in-law is giving me his old pool table, a 7' Brunswick Dakota. It is in great shape, but needs new felt. I am not a particularly good player (though I love pool and hope to improve).
I need to re-felt the table. I was thinking of putting on Simonis 860 or 860HR. Then I read some posts that state it might be to fast for a 7' table, but no definitive answer.
Are these good choices? If not what should I get? Durability is very impotent (I have a 5 year old). Stain resistance is a plus.
Thanks,
w0den
I need some help. My father-in-law is giving me his old pool table, a 7' Brunswick Dakota. It is in great shape, but needs new felt. I am not a particularly good player (though I love pool and hope to improve).
I need to re-felt the table. I was thinking of putting on Simonis 860 or 860HR. Then I read some posts that state it might be to fast for a 7' table, but no definitive answer.
Are these good choices? If not what should I get? Durability is very impotent (I have a 5 year old). Stain resistance is a plus.
Thanks,
w0den