pocket AzB Silver Member Silver Member Feb 8, 2014 #1 A gentle suggestion to the caretakers of AZB, it would be nice to have a forum dedicated to those AZB'rs that have passed. I've seen this on another forum I am active in, and I find it a classy way to remember. .02 probably less.
A gentle suggestion to the caretakers of AZB, it would be nice to have a forum dedicated to those AZB'rs that have passed. I've seen this on another forum I am active in, and I find it a classy way to remember. .02 probably less.
pocket AzB Silver Member Silver Member Feb 8, 2014 #3 Sure enough, thanks for the info Tim - sorry about missing that forum. Guess the title of it confused me a bit.
Sure enough, thanks for the info Tim - sorry about missing that forum. Guess the title of it confused me a bit.