New link to my pictures from the world straight pool championships!

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
thanks Heather! I even didn't bother to inform you it's impossible to view Facebook without an account. Just decided that was your decision and an easy way to share. Thanks for a new link!

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
yeah i had a blonde moment :) i knew about it too, and when i posted the link it just didn't cross my mind.
glad you like them!

Ron F

Ron F
Silver Member
Pictures

Exceptional job, Heather! You take excellent pictures of players "in the moment". I didn't take many (was too busy watching the matches and didn't want to disturb anyone with my loud shutter), but the ones I did take I'll have to post soon. Thanks again and it was a pleasure to meet you and Steve.

Ron F

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
Exceptional job, Heather! You take excellent pictures of players "in the moment". I didn't take many (was too busy watching the matches and didn't want to disturb anyone with my loud shutter), but the ones I did take I'll have to post soon. Thanks again and it was a pleasure to meet you and Steve.

Ron F

Awe thanks!I wish they came out better but the lighting was horrible with my camera! It was nice meeting you too! I was worried about my shutter too cause its loud lol! I take most of my pics with both eyes open....as soon as i see their arm let go to shoot....I do it this way they can't blame me for sharking them! cant wait to see your pics!

Last edited:

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
Thanks hubby! its all good got over 1000 views on the album on photobucket!