New Lomax Cue

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really love this cue. Steve did a great job! He was very patient, and helpful with me choosing what I wanted made. I wanted something simple made with highly figured wood that really popped! It's exactly what I wanted. It's my first cored cue, and really like the feel of it. I've know Steve for years, but I never thought about buying one until we were in Tunica and he asked me to hit some balls with his cue. It was a hickory burl that was gorgeous. I was very impressed with how solid the cue felt without being too stiff. My advice, try one out if you get a chance.

DSCN3227.jpg

DSCN3228.JPG

DSCN3229.jpg

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Nice looking cue! What was it cored with? Looks like really nice shaft wood with just a hint of curly in it. Matches the cue well. Tell Lisa I said hi!

Larry

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice looking cue! What was it cored with? Looks like really nice shaft wood with just a hint of curly in it. Matches the cue well. Tell Lisa I said hi!

Larry

Lisa said hay back. I showed her some of your cues. She really liked em.
It's cored with maple.

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First day I've got to really play with my new cue due to very recent sinus surgery. Got to play a few hrs with it. It really has a great feel to it! Only problem I had today was english. It seems to transfer more than my other cue so I had to tone it back a little. So far I'm very happy with my purchase! :thumbup:

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lovin That Curl

Nice job on the wood selection.:thumbup: I have a soft spot for curly Maple as I totally lucked out and found a Predator Roadline Sneaky with very similar wood to yours. I love the chatoyancy (movement and change of appearance when rolled or moved under light) this high figure wood exhibits..gives both the 3D effect as mentioned as well as the hologram-like effect the stickers that my kids get from the Dentist do where the picture changes depending on how you hold it. :grin-loving: See my Curly Cue below..... :)

Attachments

• 1357177020391.jpg
    1357177020391.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 610
  • 1357240711419.jpg
    1357240711419.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 605
  • 1357240608240.jpg
    1357240608240.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 600

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue fs?

was curious if lomax or the predator is for sale? hopefully lomax n still available? am interested in lomax...ty

hate thread hijackers...