Chopdoc AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 7, 2026 #21 Why did I think I was going to read about a cue maker named Hawking? It's Monday, cut me some slack...
Why did I think I was going to read about a cue maker named Hawking? It's Monday, cut me some slack...
Mensabum AzB Gold Member Gold Member Sep 7, 2026 #22 Chopdoc said: Why did I think I was going to read about a cue maker named Hawking? It's Monday, cut me some slack... Click to expand... Now that's a black hole worth investigating... I bet one of his cues would have serious "Pull." Spherical deflection?? Last edited: Sep 7, 2026
Chopdoc said: Why did I think I was going to read about a cue maker named Hawking? It's Monday, cut me some slack... Click to expand... Now that's a black hole worth investigating... I bet one of his cues would have serious "Pull." Spherical deflection??
Mensabum AzB Gold Member Gold Member Sep 7, 2026 #23 triley41395 said: Honestly about half the posters in this exact thread I wouldn't buy from without protecting my money. And some of the posters I'd send a cue before they even paid. I know everyone has to start somewhere but I m not that somewhere. Click to expand... I hear that.
triley41395 said: Honestly about half the posters in this exact thread I wouldn't buy from without protecting my money. And some of the posters I'd send a cue before they even paid. I know everyone has to start somewhere but I m not that somewhere. Click to expand... I hear that.
Mensabum AzB Gold Member Gold Member Sep 7, 2026 #24 CocoboloCowboy said: Not against rules, buyer beware. Escrow. Click to expand... Definitely. A few extra bucks for peace of mind.
CocoboloCowboy said: Not against rules, buyer beware. Escrow. Click to expand... Definitely. A few extra bucks for peace of mind.