barking4action AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 20, 2013 #1 My friend at work painted this for me. Sweet! Attachments image.jpg 103.1 KB · Views: 421
pt109 Pagulayan chalk and clothing Silver Member Dec 21, 2013 #2 I'd like a re-rack, please....they're almost a ball high. But I agree.....sweet
demon627 Most know me as Branson Silver Member Dec 21, 2013 #3 very nice, they sell their paintings? probably be a good place to move some, id probably buy a few
barking4action AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 21, 2013 #4 She sells her paintings. Pm if you want this!
jackal Banned Dec 21, 2013 #5 water colors or pastel, different theme maybe? could you show something else.
3andstop Focus Silver Member Dec 21, 2013 #6 Nice! And she (or you perhaps) have good taste in pool games as well. :thumbup:
barking4action AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 21, 2013 #7 I bought this for $75. Seems like a good deal. Pastel paint I believe.