"NEW" Poison Jump/break review

bankshot76

I got a skinny shaft!
Silver Member
I bought the new POISON Jump/break this week and I just had to put my 2 cent in, this budget predator has got it going on. They've done a nice job with these and comparing it to the BK2, it breaks just as good and it's a jump cue. I've waited forever for Predator to make a JB so this is as close as I could get. I would definitely recommend it to anybody. If you get a chance give it a shot.
 
bankshot76 said:
I bought the new POISON Jump/break this week and I just had to put my 2 cent in, this budget predator has got it going on. They've done a nice job with these and comparing it to the BK2, it breaks just as good and it's a jump cue. I've waited forever for Predator to make a JB so this is as close as I could get. I would definitely recommend it to anybody. If you get a chance give it a shot.

I see you shoot with Z's and have a poison j/b. How much is it. I shoot with a 314-2 and I like it fine, wondered about the BK2, but thought it was too pricey.

Dwight
 
i've heard good things about the poison j/b too...i think the shaft is lower deflection, though not as much as the BK2, which helps a lot on the break. i wish they would make a more classic looking version though, i hate the doofy colors and logo on it
 
I've had mine for @ 5 months and love it. I got it b/c others around me had it (much better players) and they could not give it enough praise.

I got mine from Seyberts for $159, although I hear they (Poison) have increased prices (perhaps online pricing around $200 with free shipping?). I think it's a can't miss. :smile:

BTW, I was told it is designed and engineered by Predator.
 
Poison Jb

I paid around $190 for it, it breaks great alot of pop to it for jumping too with the phenolic tip. I thought it was definitely a good buy being the BK2 was $350+. From what I'm understanding the Poison cues are the reason that Predator raised their prices, basically to seperate the markets of their cues. I've checked out the actual playing cues and they are really nice also. I'd love to have one but I like my Z shaft and really don't feel like buying a new one to match up with the Poison joint.
 
Back
Top