New Pool Room in Raleigh, NC

Poke N Hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A new pool hall just opened up in Raleigh, NC. They have Brunswick Gold Crown V Tournament Edition tables. The owner loves action:thumbup: , so if your looking, call the number below and ask for Doug and he can find you some action:D :D . They are open M-S 11:00 am to 2:30 am and Sunday 12:00 pm to 2:30 am.

Q Masters Billiards & Pub
2626 South Saunders St.
Davis Plaza Suite 100
Raleigh, NC
919-828-7008

Last edited:

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Thanks for the info, that's great news!

Shoot me a pm if you want to hit some balls again sometime... I'm trying to get back in stroke after taking a few months off.

Poke N Hope said:
A new pool hall just opened up in Raleigh, NC. They have Brunswick Gold Crown V Tournament Edition tables. The owner loves action:thumbup: , so if your looking, call the number below and ask for Doug and he can find you some action:D :D . They are open M-S 11:00 am to 2:30 am and Sunday 12:00 pm to 2:30 am.

Q Masters Billiards & Pub
2626 South Saunders St.
Davis Plaza Suite 100
Raleigh, NC
919-828-7008

henrygale39

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that is a good drive away .but once in awhile we get that way to take the boys rollerblading . i think i will check it out .

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmmm!

pooltchr said:
I don't think so. Robert's place was on Chapanoak Road.
Steve

Hi Steve, You may be right but wasn't Robert's place at the intersection of Chapanoak & Saunders?? I am unsure myself, as I recall it was in the strip mall set back off the road.
Anyway good news for the Raleigh area, they love billiards in the Tarheel state!!

Dan

Poke N Hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
quedup said:
Is this at the former Play 2 Win location that Robert Ray owned?
Dan

No, it is not the same location. The new location is right next to the beltline. Robert's place was further down the road.

BHW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right smack-dab in the ghetto ain't it? Don't leave anything in your car! ;)

I need to go check this place out.

Poke N Hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BHW said:
Right smack-dab in the ghetto ain't it? Don't leave anything in your car! ;)

I need to go check this place out.

Bunch of Ladies playing Bingo every night next door. Can't be to Ghetto.

march11934

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New to this area. So far I've hit Babineaus, Brass taps and Browns. Brass taps seems like a place I am starting to settle into. Need to visit a place that doesn't start with a B! Sounds like a place I am going to try.